Troy Annual Victorian Stroll
Troy — The 31st annual Troy Victorian Stroll takes place Sunday, December 8th in downtown Troy from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The stroll, sponsored by the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce, include:
• Over 100 free attractions including Saxophone Santa, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, Newfoundland sleigh rides, jugglers, dancers, antique fire engine rides, outdoor concessions, live music, narrated trolley tours, stilt walkers and more.
• 2013 Stroll Holiday Ornament by JK Bloom in Troy – 15th in a series.
• 2013 cancellation stamp designed by U.S. Post Office; get a Stroll cancellation stamp on your holiday cards on Sunday.
• The 57th Annual Holiday Greens Show at the Rensselaer County Historical Society.
• Juried Arts & Crafts Show in The Atrium with more than 75 vendors at Third & Broadway, Troy.
• Three free performances at the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall.
• Troy Tiffany Window Guided Tour. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is considered to be the only fully integrated Tiffany designed interior; guided tours of the church and the City’s Tiffany windows will be provided.
For more information about the Stroll, contact the Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce at 518-274-7020 or visit www.victorianstroll.com.
Roger ZaluckyPost Author
This author has not entered his bio yet but feel free to check out other articles by him anyhow.
Did you enjoy the article?Then consider sharing it via these links.